Develop your Grit and Drive. Do These Excuses Sound Familiar?
- I don’t know what I’m doing
- I’m not smart enough
- Might lose everything
- Won’t be successful
- Don’t have the time
- Lack the confidence
- Unsure of what it takes to run a business
- I’m afraid
- I’d be better off working for someone else
Everyone has their own excuses for why they don't pursue their dream of starting their own business.
When people are afraid and unsure of their talents, skills, and abilities, they make excuses for staying in their current situation, a position they absolutely hate, it’s uncomfortable, and makes them feel trapped and unable to move forward.
Do you know that most people who say they want to be entrepreneurs end up staying where they are comfortable? They never take chances and end up being miserable the entire time. They’re afraid of being the 49 percent of businesses that fail every year. They never even consider the 51 percent of new companies that actually succeed, and, they do not believe that they have what it takes to make their dreams a reality.
Here's What You Need To Succeed As An Entrepreneur …….
So, how do you overcome the excuses so that you can become an entrepreneur?
You develop grit.
But what is grit? Grit is the belief that you can conquer anything as long as you stick with it. It is the determination you have to win, no matter what.
It is not giving up or giving in, even when faced with insurmountable odds.
Every successful entrepreneur has grit. It is not something that they were born with, but rather something that they worked hard to develop and continue to maintain along the way.
What if you could develop grit?
Would you stop making excuses and finally start on your journey to entrepreneurial success?
If you answer yes, keep reading.
I’ve created a mini-course to show you how to develop your grit, drive, and hustle so you can become a successful boss babe.
Let me introduce you to…
BossGirlLife – Discover What It Takes to Develop the Grit, Drive, and Hustle You Need to Become a Successful BossBabe
Here's what you can expect from this course:
10 MODULE COURSE
Each module guides you through the characteristics of a fearless boss babe, the habits that fearless women entrepreneurs develop, and what you need to do to build grit to leave your old life in order to become the successful businesswoman you’ve always dreamed of being and turning your dreams into reality.
Here's what you'll discover inside this course:
- Learn to find the passion you need to start or grow your business.
- How to finally face your fears as an entrepreneur
- Learn what it takes to build your perseverance, an essential trait for success
- How to become more resilient and boost your stubbornness
- How to increase your confidence, optimism, and creativity
- The characteristics of an entrepreneurial mindset
- The 6 P’s of the entrepreneurial spirit
- The seven common traits all successful entrepreneurs possess
- The characteristics that all fearless people have
- Why you need grit to be successful
- The habits of fearless people
- and much more
PLUS!!!! YOU’LL ALSO GET:
A Point-by-Point Checklist
- View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
- It is like a summary of the entire course but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
P.S. – According to the Small Business Administration, an average of 627,000 new small businesses are started every year, with more than 51 percent of those companies staying open for more than five years. With statistics like that, it's time for you to step out of your comfort zone and start on your path to entrepreneurial success.
P.P.S. – You're not alone in your excuses for not starting or growing your business; the question is, are you ready to ditch the excuses and take the next step for starting on your entrepreneurial journey? If you're prepared to take the plunge, Enroll Today or Click the Add To Cart Button to get instant access.
Make the investment in yourself and learn everything you need to develop your grit, drive, and hustle to make your business a HUGE success.
I’ll see you in the course!
This Course includes:
10 Course Modules
Certificate of Completion
What you will need to successfully complete VPMLC Online Courses
Technical requirements are:
Computers or Notebooks:
Personal computer (PC or Mac)
Reliable Internet Access. (High-Speed Connection Recommended) or
A wired Ethernet connection to the Internet
Speakers, Headphones or Earbuds
Webcam and Microphone
Smartphones: (Android or iOS)
Smartphone data connections may lag or experience connection problems without a Strong Signal.
Headphones or Earbuds
Note: While tablets, smartphones, and other smart devices may allow for some completion of coursework,
they are not guaranteed to work in all areas. Please ensure you have access to a Windows or Mac-based
computer complete coursework in the event your selected smart device is not compatible with a particular course.
Discover What It Takes to Develop the Grit, Drive, and Hustle You Need to Become a Successful BossBabe
- Course Intro and Handout
- MODULE 1 – Understanding the Entrepreneurial Mindset w-Video 1 of 3
- Module 1.1 – The Spirit of an Entrepreneur
- Module 1.2 – How to Nurture Your Entrepreneurial Spirit
- MODULE 2 – 7 Characteristics Of An Entrepreneur
- Module 2.1 – Tenacity
- Module 2.2 – Passion
- Module 2.3 – Tolerance of Ambiguity
- Module 2.4 – Vision
- Module 2.5 – Self-Confidence
- Module 2.6 – Flexibility
- Module 2.7 – Time-Management
- MODULE 3 – What is Grit?
- Module 3.1 – Characteristics of Grit
- MODULE 4 – Why You Need to Develop Grit to Become Successful
- MODULE 5 – Habits of Gritty People
- MODULE 6 – How To Find Your Passion
- MODULE 7 – Face Your Fears
- Module 7.1 – Get Comfortable with Fear
- Module 7.2 – Make Your Positive Thoughts Your Dominate Thoughts
- MODULE 8 – Build Perseverance
- Module 8.1 – Know Your Goal
- Module 8.2 – Remove Any Self-Doubt You May Have
- Module 8.3 – Keep Your Emotions in Check
- Module 8.4 – Know Your Core Values
- Module 8.5 – Keep Pushing Forward
- Module 8.6 – How to Deal with Unexpected Issues
- MODULE 9 – Become More Resilient and Boost Your Stubbornness
- Module 9.1 – Why Stubbornness is an Important Part of Grit
- MODULE 10 – Boost Your Confidence, Optimism, and Creativity
- Module 10.1 – Execute High Power Posture
- Module 10.2 – Always be Prepared
- Module 10.3 – Keep Track of Your Accomplishments
- Module 10.4 – Dress the Part
- Module 10.5 – Communicate Clearly and Slowly
- Module 10.6 – Tips for Boosting Your Positive Thinking